Friday, November 18, 2016

no. 90



If you walked through my house at the moment and pointed at something I would probably say that my mother had a hand in putting it there.  From dishes in the cupboards to the pergola bench we made from scratch on the patio, she has helped to make my house a cozy home.

Over the past four years she has been sharing her love for of decorating on Etsy, running her own space in a local vintage shop and helping others make their own places just as cozy as she has made mine.  I wanted to take a moment today to share her shop with you.  Pictured above, you will see a few items I picked out to share.   There are so many amazing pieces she finds, refurbishes, and up-cycles.  She always amazes me with your talent and eye for the details.

She inspires me.








1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post and shout out to your mom Andrea! I'm sure she's very proud of you and your talents. This little piece is darling!

    ReplyDelete