Tuesday, November 22, 2016

no. 92

After a bit of white sweater blog love posted the other day here, I was inspired to crochet a little crafting "sweater" piece of my very own.
Acted as the perfect backdrop for this textile art piece.
Stitched a bit, added a few felt stars from this...
A safety pin brooch from this (minus the flower)...
All topped off with a felt bunny and moon.  I love how each piece of thread, felt, paper are all slightly different shades of white that allow each piece to blend together but stand out all at the same time.

Tomorrow I will be returning for my Precious Remembrance post.  Hope you are enjoying a short work week and getting everything ready in the kitchen for a day of making great family memories and eating all of that wonderful food!



No comments:

Post a Comment