Wednesday, December 28, 2016

no. 93


Oh what a day for something hot, spicy, and...pretty?  Yes it is!  

Tinkering back in the crafty space and teetering between a project and wanting to head back to bed.  So before I choose one of those options, keeping my fingers crossed for bed, I wanted to pop in to share the chili pepper I stitched together in November that I am now just getting around to sharing.  

Probably not the biggest fan of chili peppers, bell peppers LOVE, just not a heat and spice kind of gal.  
Hope you are all staying warm up north, we seem to be cooking a bit down here, and be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your chili pepper is adorable Andrea! Took a trip through your blog to see what I've missed since popping in last. Loads of prettiness and sweetness as always. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete