Friday, December 30, 2016

no. 95

It was brought to my attention, a couple of weeks ago, that I tend to use the word "cute" too often to describe just about anything.  The person who notified me of the repetitive use was none other than my soon to be teenage son. 

What is wrong with "cute"? 

Once it was pointed out, my mother and I did come to the realization that we do throw the word around quite frequently.  So we tried to use some alternatives, but nothing seemed to compare to the simplicity and flexibility of the word "cute". 

Here are some alternatives: charming, adorable, beautiful, delightful, pretty, pleasant, and dainty.

Oh well, he isn't around at the moment so I am going to say that today's project is just plain cute.  That was the intention, that is the result and there is just one way to describe it in my eyes...cute.

Celebrate the cuteness! (shh, don't tell him I said that.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, there's just no way around it, this is CUTE!! I like the polka dots you added to the wood slice!

    ReplyDelete