Saturday, January 28, 2017

no. 121

It's the weekend, quiet in our house, and gearing up to start on my next little critter.  This little guy was the highlight of my creative week.  Those little teeth make me smile.  It has been so much fun putting these together.  Contains all of the elements that truly makes my heart sing: felt, fabric, thread, wood, paper!  Note sure I require much more than that.
Made the decision back in December that I would go into my 40's making things happen, not just waiting on everyone to make all of the choices for me.  So that is what I have been doing with mostly a successful outcome.  After a lifetime of taking advice, direction, etc. I am ready to step out and do what it takes to make myself happy as well.  It is a lot of work to change habits, to build confidence, and to feel empowered enough to take a dream from idea to reality.  I may not find myself on a farm, close to family, and living in a tiny home, but gosh darn it I can try to work towards to the best of my ability.  Thankfully there are tiny steps in between that can be celebrated.

Wishing you a weekend full of celebrated moments!


1 comment:

  1. Just when I think you've made my favorite ever little felt critter, you make another one!! This is adorable Andrea. I like your outlook for the year. Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete