Wednesday, February 8, 2017

no. 126, the follow-up.

Yesterday I snapped a head shot of this little, fluffy gal, and yes I am still finding pieces of floating fuzz which are scattered about my work space.  It is all worth it.  Her head tilted, just a bit, delicate little whiskers, sewn feet and ears, and...
cannot for get the most important addition to her...the pom-pom tail.

If you haven't made a pom-pom creation yet, take a stroll through Pinterest and get inspired.

photo
Working on adding to my felt zoo here, and will share it soon.  Give you a hint...

photo
Now get to pom-pomming!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable bunny, and those pom poms on sticks! Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ❤. They are fun to make, even with the fuzzy mess.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, I am completely smitten!!!

    ReplyDelete