Friday, February 10, 2017
- A new box of crackers were spilled all over the office floor, where food is supposed to be restricted. Thankfully the dog licked up what we missed.
- The large smoothie, that was a special request from my oldest, ended up on the living room rug. He pointed the finger at the cat, who fled. I pointed my finger at the blanket that he had hanging over the side of the couch. What really matters is that it happened, it was a lot, and the rug is now slightly more pink in that area.
- Our mini cellphone tower wasn't working, causing me to hover around the side windows in my house if I wanted to communicate with the outside world.
- On my second load of laundry, a very loud squeaking noise echoed through the halls. It was our dryer...it died!
- After looking forward to a night kid free this weekend, I got a message that our friends little one was sick and that we may have to postpone a sleepover.
It was enough to get me to take it out on the this little fluffy chick. Cutting all of the yarn, snip-snip-snipping away helped. Maybe the bright color helped too. I know this much, if today has as many bumps I am locking myself in the closet until it is all over.
What do you do when you have off days?
Note: Working on a tutorial to show how to create a multi-colored pom-pom. Will share more next week!