Tuesday, February 14, 2017

no. 131 {DIY recipe 001 - mini heart garland}

Happy {heart} day!

That time of year when hearts are plentiful and, as a crafter, you are digging into some handmade projects as often as possible, maybe with a few hearts?

Over the years I have sold these mini felt hearts in my shop and love them to "pieces".  They have been used as card embellishments (check out this one here, so amazing), scrapbook embellishments, tiny flowers, and party confetti to name a few.

What would you create?

Today, being that it is Valentine's Day, thought it would be fitting to share a new tutorial format I hope to keep sharing with you each week.  Being that I typically follow recipes for baking and cooking, thought this would be a great format for DIY craft projects as well.

So let's roll up the sleeves, clear some space on the craft table and dive right in to our first recipe.
Hope you can have some fun with this and other DIY recipes to come.  Happy to share my love to creating with you.

If you have any questions or would like to see a specific project, leave me a message here or feel free to email me.

Now let's get to crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Your little hearts are darling! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! Thank you! I love your felt pieces well.....to pieces! LOL!

    ReplyDelete