Wednesday, February 15, 2017

no. 132 {WOOD art - blue skies}

The sky is a bit dark and cloud covered this morning, but it was a mix of beautiful shades of blue yesterday.  Strange to say, but I welcome the clouds here in the warm and usually sunny state of Florida.  Now if it could produce a bit of rain that may make for the perfect day.  Being that I spent most of my life in a city that is known for the most rainfall I miss it at times. There is something so comforting, cozy, relaxing watching and listening to rain drops pitter-patter against the windows.

Whether it decides to rain or not today, there are things to be done, places to go, and (at the moment) coffee to be sipped on.  After all is said and done today, may be a good time to finish up the raccoon felt piece I have been working on.  It is currently without eyes, one of the more difficult pieces to place on these critters.  Too far in they are cross-eyed and too far out they no longer resemble eyes. If I happen to find the right placement I will share her tomorrow.

photo


1 comment:

  1. This piece has a Native American look to it, very cool! I like the sound of rain too as long as I can be snug and cozy at home.

    ReplyDelete