Friday, February 17, 2017

no. 134 {CRITTER art: raccoon}

Going into this weekend with a few items on my wish list.  I have high hopes that my energy level will peak any moment and things will start getting done.  Debating on that second cup of coffee today.  And as I go about the cleaning, the painting of a bathroom, the playing with the family, this little guy sits waiting to be finished.  It is like he is watching me pass back and forth through the dining area with his little felt eyes.  He grabbed my attention just enough today to snap a photo or two to share.  The time will come, my hands will be busy with crafting supplies at some point this weekend, maybe when we all scatter to our corner of the house for some quiet time.

See you Monday for another DIY recipe!  Can't wait to share more.

1 comment:

  1. He's quite the dapper little fella with his aqua bow tie!

    ReplyDelete